Faelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayate Raizen.

2 posters

Go down

Hayate Raizen. Empty Hayate Raizen.

Post  nabb Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Name|
Hayate Raizen.
Age|
Rank|
Genin
Hidden Village|
Formerly cloud, currently rock.
Clan|
None
Chakra Nature|
Lightning
Family|
Hayate Goki & Hayate Mayu
Notable Equipment|
Shurikens.
Kunais.
Wire.
Makibishi.
Explosive tags.
Smoke bombs.
Bracelet as seen in the pic, will be turned into a gadget once I have a good enough idea.
Bio|
Due to Roy accidentally deleting my topic instead of moving it, I'll just write a short summerization as a backstory.

Raizen was born and raised in cloud. Mother is a chunin working at the raikages office, dad is a inventor/weaponsmith. He was placed in the acadamy as soon as the teachers would take him, this due to his mother feeling Raizen should carry on with the whole ninja thing. Instead of following in his fathers footsteps. He was a decent ninja, not really remarkable in anyway. But showing promise in taijutsu and ninjutsu. But struggling slightly with genjutsu. After graduation(Raizen was around twelve years old at the time.) he was placed in a squad, did minor missions and such for a year or so before it was decided he was goin to participate in a exhange program with rock. So after that he was once again placed at the school bench. But this time, it was mostly minor politcal stuff, and what he was allowed to tell the rock people about cloud. He was around fourteen when he moved there. Has stayed there for around a year, not yet placed in a squad due to rock officials not sure if they wish for him to learn more about rock than needed.

nabb

Back to top Go down

Hayate Raizen. Empty Re: Hayate Raizen.

Post  [I2EC] Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Approved.

[I2EC]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum