Faelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y u k i . M i h a r u

2 posters

Go down

Y u k i . M i h a r u  Empty Y u k i . M i h a r u

Post  Kersh Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:05 am

Name;
Miharu Yuki.

Age;
Fifteen.

Rank;
Genin

Hidden Village;
Rock

Clan;
Yuki

Chakra Nature;
Ice.

Family;
???

Bio;
Miharu was born in Mist, and partially raised in it, her only family that she knew of was only her mother. While she got along with her well, they had differences in the area where they desired to live, as Miharu was fine with Mist being their area of residence, while her mother was not a fan of the area, and wanted to move anywhere else. However, considering how young Miharu was at the time, Miharu's mother had decided to simply focus on her over anything else. When Miharu finally grew older, Miharu and her mother had decided to move out towards another village, and that village was the Rock village. While entering residence there, her mother told her stories of ninja that she had known when she was younger, which always inspired Miharu to go out and try to become a notable ninja herself, and eventully she had decided to enroll at the academy in her village. And while at first she thought it was a bad idea to even try, she eventully found herself doing well in the academy, and got along with large groups of people. And unsurprisingly ended up passing her exam. Unfortunately, by the time she had passed her exam, she wasn't too dedicated in the whole idea of making a name for herself. Instead, she simply just wanted to be a normal ninja who did things in the background, finding herself to be the kind of person who couldn't handle the spotlight.

Despite her desire to be behind the scenes, she has some rather distinguishing features about her, mainly her skill in Ninjutsu and her intelligence. While she's no-where near a prodigy, she is still notable.