Faelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C h i g o k a i ;

2 posters

Go down

C h i g o k a i ; Empty C h i g o k a i ;

Post  Sentinel Prime Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Clan name: Chigokai
Clan Founder: Unknown.

Clan History:
With a history that dates as far back as primitive times, the Chigokai have painted their blood along the streets of Kirigakure. The Chigokai are extremely cursed ninja whose great power carries a heavy cost. Those who are of this clan become very easy to identify as the whites of their eyes will slowly turn to a dark, blood red color over time. This clan specializes in using their own life force, blood, in order to power their attacks. Their talents with blood are amazing, leading to many deaths as people think them evil due to this source of power. They are Ninjutsu based.

Clan's Secret Techniques or Bloodline traits:

Bloodlust x Passive
To a member of the Chigokai clan, blood is the very essence of their powers. This talent is often the very first one they find to show truth of their heritage. The users can hear the blood flowing through the veins of those around them, giving them an edge in combat when finding them.

Release x Passive
It's inevitable that you will get cut, stabbed or shredded through some other means in a fight. Most people, upon losing blood, will begin to lose their talents in the art of war. Those of the Chigokai clan instead embrace this fact to the fullest, turning their lessening time in this world into a powerful tool of mayhem.

Bloodletter x Passive
Blood is the river flowing through the veins of all living creatures in this world. By diverting the course of this river you will dry up the land of the body and make arid the soil of the soul. Those who know how, can cause bleeding far more easily in others than should be normally possible.

Blood Clone x
This technique is actually an add on to any clone jutsus used by the user. If the Chigokai uses a technique to create a material clone, they may add some of their blood into the creation process. When the clone is hit, it will explode into a red mist.

Blood Boil x Passive
The Chigokai have supreme control over blood of all kinds, including that of their opponents. This technique causes the blood within the targets veins to begin to heat up and bring on discomfort of all sorts to their opponent. Their own blood is the catalyst, sent flying to their foe through chakra.

Plasma Bomb - Blood Jutsu x Range ; Mid / B
By forming an orb of their own blood, the clan member may launch it at their opponent, dealing effective area damage at the cost of their own health. This attack is powerful, but lacking in accuracy.

The Gift - Blood Jutsu x Range ; Mid / A
Oftentimes it's not a good idea to be on the receiving end of a sword. If you find that you're mortally wounded from the bloodloss you've been given then perhaps you would like to put the curse on another. This technique can be devastating.

Destiny Bond x Range ; Mid / B
By sharing blood with an ally, the user of the bond of destiny can extend life itself for a friend in need. This technique has been long sought after for it's unique ability in a fight to save the life of a friend. It can have disastrous consequences, however. By sharing the bond, you may end up causing your own death.

Liquid Armor - Defensive Jutsu x Range ; None / C
The members of the Chigokai are able to use their very blood as a method of defense. This technique secretes blood from their pores to surround their body. While it allows for amazing reduction in the damage taken, it can have horrible penalties.

Red Rain - Blood Jutsu x Range ; Mid / A
The ultimate technique of the Chigokai clan is perhaps the most deadly to themselves. By spending an immense amount of their life force, they are able to send their own blood into the air to rain down on their foes. This red rain contains all of the corrosive properties normally found in their blood, as well as causing severe disabilities from entry into the various openings found in the human body.

Sentinel Prime

Back to top Go down

C h i g o k a i ; Empty Re: C h i g o k a i ;

Post  Lissen Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Approved.

Lissen
Admin

https://faelon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum