Faelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

` ` T A C H I B A N A , Y U I .

2 posters

Go down

` ` T A C H I B A N A , Y U I . Empty ` ` T A C H I B A N A , Y U I .

Post  Fluff Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 pm

` ` T A C H I B A N A , Y U I . Oqw376

Name | Yui Tachibana.

Age | Seventeen.

Rank | Tsuchikage.

Hidden Village | Rock.

Clan | N/A.

Chakra Nature | Earth, Fire, Lava.

Family | Mother, father, a few cousins here and there.

Bio |

Yui had been a true prodigy since childhood. It wasn't a matter of her acing the genin exams or running quickly through the chuunin exams; this girl took her time and patiently went through every task with the most accuracy possible. She had never been lazy or demotivated; looking forward to only a bright future where her name had a heavy importance to it.

By the age of sixteen, she found herself ranked a jounin with an unnecessary amount of responsibility being pressed upon her shoulders. She was still, by all means, a child—though her abilities and supreme talent did not go ignored by the council of the Rock Village. With the dedication and power the girl possessed, reforming the Village into a stronger, unified village would be simple – if she could motivate her peers and give hope to the elderly, she could lead her people into an endless state of glorification.

With this in mind, a few months before she became seventeen, Yui was simply asked if she wanted to become the Tsuchikage, the leader of the Rock Village. Albeit somewhat shocked at such an offering, Yui felt herself unable to deny such a proposition, despite her young age and immaturity; someone had to look over her village – it may as well have been her.

As of now, Yui proudly travels around her nation helping out with whatever she can; when she’s not busy holed up in her office checking paperwork and clearing permissions – any opponents whom challenge her will just. . . mm, melt away.

Fluff

Back to top Go down

` ` T A C H I B A N A , Y U I . Empty Re: ` ` T A C H I B A N A , Y U I .

Post  Roy Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Approved.. .
'w'. . .

Roy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum