Faelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K o u m a . S h i m i z u

Go down

K o u m a . S h i m i z u Empty K o u m a . S h i m i z u

Post  S c o t t o Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Name: Kouma Shimizu.
Hidden Village: Land of Fire – Fire Temple.
Clan: Shimizu.
Chakra Nature:
Yin-Yang ( Affinity )
Gift of the Hermit Group.

Bio:
Kouma is the praised child from the Land of Fire’s ninja temple; a prodigious monk gifted with the natural affinity to both the yin and yang release, which allows him to formulate a combined power. Because of his innate talents, he was quickly made the temple’s Elder Monk on his eighteenth birthday, and has since, raised the rank of the Fire Temple’s influence past the level of normal political value. Seen as not only a powerful democrat, but a dangerous ninja, Kouma is well respected by all those around him.

---------

---------

Being born with a natural affinity to Yin and Yang, Kouma has become capable of many things, however unlike the Sage of the Six Paths, his ability to utilize the release is severely limited, not just because of his lack of experience, but his potential – while it is great, it does not stand to the Sage’s. As such, Kouma can create form out of nothingness, however he can only create that which he knows and is familiar with - like an object like his staff. Though, he is incapable of breathing life into that which he creates, meaning, he cannot create new forms of life. As a monk, he is well studied in medical-ninjutsu which is amplified by his Yin chakra. It is estimated that that it will take thirty more years before he is capable of using both Yin and Yang at their full potential.

Notable Equipment: Monk’s Staff.