Faelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagahisa Kaguya custom jutsu

2 posters

Go down

Nagahisa Kaguya custom jutsu Empty Nagahisa Kaguya custom jutsu

Post  Awakening Haseo Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Name: Five Point Barrier

Nature: N/A

Description: This is a barrier jutsu created by Nagahisa, utilizing her chakra control, she is able to form a small shield with her right hand. The more chakra she expels with this technique, the stronger the barrier, however, she often limits herself to avoid giving away her secret, and this is used to block more focused attacks, rather than those with wide range. With how she limits herself, a strong C-rank jutsu can break through.

Type: Ninjutsu

Range: Short

Name: Devil Sealing Cage

Nature: N/A

Description: This is a barrier jutsu created by Nagahisa, which she either marks her opponent with a tag, or forces them between seals usually attached to kunai. She is then able to project a red barrier around her target, from which the target cannot exit. While exit is not allowed from the barrier, entry from the outside is, making it an ideal cage for an enemy. To maintain this barrier, Nagahisa must maintain a constant chakra current and must maintain the seal.

Type: Fujinjutsu

Range: Short - Mid

Awakening Haseo

Back to top Go down

Nagahisa Kaguya custom jutsu Empty Re: Nagahisa Kaguya custom jutsu

Post  Roy Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 pm

I'm not sure if Kaguya are very versed in Fuinjutsu, or even ninjutsu for that matter. 'w'; Approved, I suppose. We'll see what happens in RP.

Roy

Back to top Go down